In this quick blogpost, I will share the steps that you can follow in order to install the Python extension for Visual Studio Code (VSCode) on a Windows computer using Firefox as web browser.
Installing Python Extension for VSCode
1) Searching for Python extension
- Open VSCode application.
- Search for
Pythonand select the one provided by
2) Installing Python extension
- Click on
Installand wait ofr the installation to complete.
- The Python extension for VSCode was successfully installed.
- This extension has a dependency with the
Jupyterextension, also provided by Microsoft.
- Because of this dependency, the
Jupyterextension was also installed with the Python extension.
Subscribe to Open Threat Research Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox